Cone Health provides the patient portal, My Chart. MyChart has a wide variety of access to your medical records and to your medical providers. The desktop version has complete functionality of all access. There is an app available with limited functionality of access.
What can you the patient access through MyChart?
* Access your test results. No more waiting on a phone call. View and or print your results and physicians comments.
* Request prescription refills.
* Email your provider with your medical questions and or concerns from the comfort of your home.
* View and receive notifications of new results, a email response from your provider and appointment reminders.
* Request a future appointment.
* Echeckin allows you to update your demographic and insurance information along with updating your medication list, allergies and personal history prior your upcoming appointment.
Cone Health provides an app for smartphones both Android and Iphone. Look for it in your playstore under MyChart.
If you are not active on MyChart, call our office and we can send you text with the information needed. If you have an issue on an active account, please contact the dedicated MyChart help desk at 336-82-CHART.